This API License Agreement (this "Agreement") is a binding contract between you ("you" or "your") and Tops Labs Ltd ("Company," "we," or "us"). This Agreement governs your access to and use of the GoPlus Security application programming interface.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE API, YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, POWER, AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE API.
- (a) "API" means the GoPlus Security application programming interface and any API Documentation or other API materials made available by Company on its website https://gopluslabs.io/.
- (b) "API Documentation" means the API documentation described at https://docs.gopluslabs.io/ from time to time.
- (c) "API Key" means the security key Company makes available for you to access the API.
- (d) "Company Marks" means Company's proprietary trademarks, trade names, branding, or logos made available for use in connection with the API pursuant to this Agreement.
- (e) "Company Offering" means Company's operating system/software described at https://gopluslabs.io/ the technology and application software made available by Company on a hosted basis as listed and described at https://gopluslabs.io/.
- (f) "Your Applications" means any applications developed by you to interact with the API.
2. License Grant[s]. Subject to and conditioned on your compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, we hereby grant you irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable license during the term of the Agreement.to use the API and display certain Company Marks in compliance with usage guidelines that we may specify from time to time solely in connection with the use of the API and the Applications. You may not share your API Key with any third party, must keep your API Key and all log-in information secure, and must use the API Key as your sole means of accessing the API. Your API Key may be revoked at any time by us.
3. Attribution. Except for personal usage, Your Application should source attribution via a backlink or a mention that Your Application is “Powered by GoPlus Security”.
4. Your Applications. You agree to monitor the use of Your Applications for any activity that violates applicable laws, rules, and regulations or any terms and conditions of this Agreement, including any fraudulent, inappropriate, or potentially harmful behavior, and promptly restrict any offending users of Your Applications from further use of Your Applications. You agree to provide a resource for users of Your Applications to report abuse of Your Applications. As between you and us, you are responsible for all acts and omissions of your end users in connection with Your Application and their use of the API, if any. You agree that you are solely responsible for posting any privacy notices and obtaining any consents from your end users required under applicable laws, rules, and regulations for their use of Your Applications. [All use by you of the Company Marks, if any, will comply with any usage guidelines that we may specify from time to time. You agree that your use of the Company Marks in connection with this Agreement will not create any right, title, or interest in or to the Company Marks in favor of you, and all goodwill associated with the use of the Company Marks will inure to the benefit of Company.]
5. Display of GoPlus Logo. You agree that in using our services, you shall display our Company Mark, specifically the GoPlus logo with “Powered by GoPlus” expression. In any situation shall you use our API services and failed to display our logo, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and sue for any possible loss. You are aware that GoPlus will only provide API results. We do not suggest any modification to our API results, nor will we be responsible for any of such modifications in front-end or back-end.
6. No Support; Updates. This Agreement does not entitle you to any support for the API. You acknowledge that we may update or modify the API from time to time and at our sole discretion (in each instance, an "Update"), and may require you to obtain and use the most recent version of the API. Updates may adversely affect how Your Applications communicate with the Company Offering. You are required to make any changes to the Applications that are required for integration as a result of such Update at your sole cost and expense. Your continued use of the API following an Update constitutes binding acceptance of the Update.
7. No Fees. You acknowledge and agree that no license fees or other payments will be due under this Agreement in exchange for the rights granted under this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that this fee arrangement is made in consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this agreement, including, without limitation, the disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability set forth herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to start charging for access to and use of the API at any time.
9. Intellectual Property Ownership. You acknowledge that, as between you and us, (a) we own all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the API and the Company Offering and the Company Marks and (b) you own all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to Your Applications, excluding the aforementioned rights in Section 8(a).You will promptly notify us if you become aware of any infringement of any intellectual property rights in the API and Company Marks and will fully cooperate with us, in any legal action taken by us to enforce our intellectual property rights.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE API AND COMPANY MARKS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND THAT THE API OR COMPANY TRADEMARKS, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR RESULTS OF THE USE THEREOF, WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON'S REQUIREMENTS, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULT, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OF YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY'S SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR OTHER SERVICES, OR BE SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, FREE OF HARMFUL CODE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including [reasonable] attorneys' fees, arising from or relating to (a) your use or misuse of the API [or Company Trademarks], (b) your breach of this Agreement, and (c) Your Applications, including any end user's use thereof. In the event we seek indemnification or defense from you under this provision, we will promptly notify you in writing of the claim(s) brought against us for which we seek indemnification or defense. We reserve the right, at our option and in our sole discretion, to assume full control of the defense of claims with legal counsel of our choice. You may not enter into any third-party agreement that would, in any manner whatsoever, constitute an admission of fault by us or bind us in any manner, without our prior written consent. In the event we assume control of the defense of such claim, we will not settle any such claim requiring payment from you without your prior written approval.
12. Limitations of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR (a) ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE API; OR (b) ANY DAMAGES, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF FIFTY DOLLARS EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
13. Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement commences when you execute this Agreement and will continue in effect until terminated as set forth in this Section. We may immediately terminate or suspend this Agreement, any rights granted herein, and/or your licenses under this Agreement, in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason, by providing notice to you or revoking access to the API and Company Marks. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if you violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing your access to and use of the API and Company Trademarks.
14. Modifications. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right, in our sole discretion, to modify this Agreement from time to time. You will be notified of modifications through notifications or posts on https://docs.gopluslabs.io/ or direct email communication from us. You will be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of [STATE] without giving effect to any choice of conflict of law provision or rule that would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of [STATE]. [Except as otherwise set forth herein,] any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of [or related to] this agreement or the licenses granted hereunder will be instituted [exclusively] in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of [STATE] in each case located in the city of [CITY] and County of [COUNTY], and each party irrevocably submits to the [exclusive] jurisdiction of such courts in any such suit, action, or proceeding.
16. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to such subject matter. his Agreement is personal to you and may not be assigned or transferred for any reason whatsoever without our prior written consent and any action or conduct in violation of the foregoing will be void and without effect. We expressly reserve the right to assign this Agreement and to delegate any of its obligations hereunder.